Applications and Permits


Building & Instructions Permit

Residential and Commercial permit for new construction, renovations and site disturbance.

Demolition Permit

Removal of buildings and structures.

Driveway Permit

Permit for Town Roads and Private Roads. For State Driveway Permits contact NH DOT District 1: 603-788-4641

Tent Permit

For tents 400 sq ft and over. 

Septic Design Permit

Septic System Approval Information.

Wetlands Permits

The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (DES) handles and enforces all wetlands permits and regulations. This link is to information on the DES site.