Attention Jackson Residents!
PLEASE COME TO AN INFORMATION SESSION ON THE TOWN WARRANT ARTICLE
TO ACCEPT GRANT TO STUDY HOUSING IN OUR COMMUNITY!
When: This Tuesday, March 6th at 7 PM at the Jackson Community Church
Find out about a proposal to study housing needs in Jackson.
· Why look at housing needs in our community?
· What kind of housing diversity do we need or want?
· Why is there a shortage of available housing?
· Why can’t we find housing suitable for young families, young workers?
· What if seniors want to stay here, living in lower cost/lower maint. homes?
We welcome your views and concerns about our housing needs.
Let’s have a conversation with Valley local Jessica Wright, one of the “40 under 40”
who studied economic and housing issues in NH
In order to make this study happen,
voters’ approval at the March 15 Town Meeting is essential!
Event coordinated by: Jackson Housing Opportunity Matters (JHOM),
a group formed to work with a consultant to study opportunities and challenges
connected with increased housing options. JHOM Steering Committee members
include: Barbara Theriault, Betsey Harding, Bob Kantack, Bob Thompson, Dick Badger,
Emily Benson, Gail Doktor, Jim Wasco, Kevin Bennett, Margaret Graciano,
Roger Aubrey, Sarah Duffy, Scott Badger, and Tish Hanlon.